Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and therequired documents can vary from country to country.
Every country has different types of visitors and travel visas. Most common types of visas include transit visas, short-stay or visitor visas, long-stay visas, immigrant visas, and official visas.
Short Stay Visas include
- Tourist Visa - for a limited period of travel for leisure, where no business activities are allowable.
- Medical Visas - for undertaking medical treatment in the visited country's hospitals or required medical necessities.
- Working holiday visa - for individuals travelling between countries that offer a working holiday program.
- Athletic or Artistic visa - for sportsmen and performing artists for performing at competitions, concerts, shows and other events.
- Pilgrimage Visa - for persons intending to visit religious destinations for purpose of faith and religious activities.
We are masters in providing professional services for temporary travel visas to all countries.
Contact us today to know more about the visa processing requirements. Our experienced team of professionals will provide you the latest information regarding your temporary travel visas.