Checklist for PR-Canada:
- Passport (Current &Old passport copies-bio pages including visa pages colored scan copy
- All Educational Certificates: 10th onwards- Graduation/Master Degrees &DMC in colored scan (Notarized)
- Experience certificate of previous companies(Notarized)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Employment(Notarized)
- Appointment letters. Promotion letters, appreciation letter and proof of Salary in account current & previous employers (Notarized)
- Salary slips of last six months if you have and account certificate(optional) (Notarized)
- If currently working Bonafide certificate from senior Manager/ HR (Notarized)
- ITRs and Form 16 (if applicable) last 2 years
- Updated Resume (Canadian Format)
- Recent passport size photograph (35mm x 45mm) front view white background (Canada specified)
- IELTS Test Report Form (Original)
- Police Clearance certificate: You have to get Police clearance certificate from SSP office (Obtain PCC from all places you lived more than 6 months covering all period since your 18th birthday). Police clearance from Passport office is also acceptable. If you stayed abroad for six months or over then you need Police Clearance certificate from that country (Original).
- Affidavit regarding change of name(if ever changed your name)
- Education Credential Assessment report.
- Marriage certificate
- Proof of Funds: CAD $ 13000.00 (7.5 Lacs) per person. Get deposit Letter/ Balance Certificate must be on Bank letter head- the account no., date when account was opened and current balance as well as average balance in the past six months must be mentioned in it.
- Proof of Relationship to Relative in Canada.
- Letter of support from relative in Canada
- Copy of PR Card (both sides) of Copy of Canadian Passport
- Copy of Utility bills, Bank Statement or Employment letter
- Copy of Indian Passport /Matriculation certificate to establish relationship
- Height and eye color information
- Detail of residence since birthday ( Date-month-Year and full address with PIN code)
- Travel History and previous application history of any country ( Provide details/ refusal letter
PR visa related fees:
Embassy processing fee ($1050) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)=$1,540+ $490= $2030
Your spouse or partner
Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490) = $1,040
- Include a dependent child=$150(per child)
- Biometrics fees: $85 (per person) $ ($170 for family)
- Permanent resident card fees: $50
- Permanent resident travel document: $50
- Verify your status or replace an immigration document fees: $30
- The application and all supporting documents shall be submitted electronically online.
- All documents must be copied on A 4 Size Paper and to be Notarized
- After Notarization all the documents to be scanned and saved as JPG/ PDF File by name and each document to be saved separately
- Any document in Punjabi/Hindi must be translated into English.
- All expenses-such as all application fees, Medical, PCC, PNP, Embassy application fees etc would be bear by the candidate.