• Recent passport style photograph (35mm x 45mm)
• Prime Identification Document (current passport, only page including photo and name)
• Academic degree certificate (a letter of completion will only be accepted as a substitute before graduation and only for Australian qualifications)
• Complete and official academic transcript (including any recognition of prior learning)
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• IELTS Test Report Form/PTE or TOEFL iBT® result
• Official Change of Name documents where applicable (e.g. gazette publication, letter/certificate issued by registry)
• Registration certificate under the relevant licensing authority where applicable (e.g. Philippine Regulations Commission)
• Documentary evidence of employment (for periods of 12 months or more, or if the employment provide a basis for a career episode/s)
• List of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Three Career Episodes • Summary Statement for the nominated category
• Official English language translations of above documents where applicable
Please upload each document separately (a document might consist of more than one page. DO NOT upload each page of the document separately).
The documents listed above must be colour scans of the original documents.
Please DO NOT submit the following:
• Certified copy of an original document
• Black and white scans
• Scan of photocopy
• Low resolution scans. All scans must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi
• Please refrain from uploading a document multiple times. Processing will be delayed if any of the above is submitted
1. Points -
Age (25-32) - 30
IETLS(7 all) - 10
Experience(3-4 years) - 5
Bachelors/Masters degree - 15
Total - 60 points
a. EOI (Invitation from Australia) - We will have to apply for that before filing a visa. A Response is usually received in 10 days
b. Skill Assessment - We have received it from Engineers Australia
c. Points - 60 is required. We fulfill it. It will be confirmed by Immigration department by sending a EOI
d. Age - Less than 50 to apply
e. English/IELTS - We fulfill 7 all criteria
f. Health - Before applying for visa, after receiving an EOI, you first have to get a Medical done from Max Hospital, Mohali. That we can coordinate accordingly.
g. Police Clearance - After receiving EOI, and before filing Visa, you need to get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from your nearest police station. They will visit your home and verify your credentials before issuing you a PCC
h. Visa Fees - AUD 3,600, Which approximately is INR 1,92,000 (depending on the day Visa is filed online). Payment is usually made through a credit card having International Transactions. So you can prepare for that before hand.
i. Our Visa filing fees - INR 90,000
j. Funds - Subclass 189, does not as such require any funds to be shown from your side.
k. Processing Time - 5 - 6 months on an average.
Therefore, to start with I will file an Expression of Interest to Immigration Department in a day or two, filing all your details. Will call you if i need any information.
Further, we will wait for their reply from 7-10 days.
After which you will have to get a PCC and your medical done.
When both these documents are received, we will be able to file your visa online.