Poland Student Visa
Poland is a country steeped in history and can be your ideal study abroad destination. The country has more than 450 higher educational institutes offering courses in a range of subjects. Students from over 150 countries have made Poland their study abroad destination.
The universities here follow the Bologna system like other European nations.
Language Requirement To Study In Poland
Though international students can enroll for courses taught in English, it is beneficial if they learn the Polish language. This will help them communicate with the local community and get familiar with the local culture.
Tuition Fees And Living Costs
Tuition fees in Poland start from 3500 Euros in a year. Accommodation costs like rental rates are reasonable. Living costs that include food, transportation, and social activities are on the lower side here compared to other European countries.
Student Visa Requirements
Non-EU nationals require a student visa to study here. The visa is valid for a period of three months. In order to extend their stay students must apply for a residence permit at least 45 days before their visa expires.
The residence permit is issued for 15 months. You can extend it for a period up to three years, but it cannot extend beyond the duration of your course.
Working While You Study
Students from non-EU countries can work here during their course.
Documents Required Include:
- Valid passport
- Completed visa application form
- 2 passport size photos
- Medical insurance that is valid in Europe
- Proof of having the required financial resources to cover your educational and living expenses during your course of study
- Certificate of acceptance from the educational institution in Poland
- Proof of accommodation
- Receipt of payment of tuition fees for the first semester
- Receipt of payment of the visa application fees